Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Vacation?

Alright so here's the non-awkward blog I agreed to last time.

I am ready for a vacation. Not just a short trip to Vegas or camping close by, but a get on plane and go somewhere new type of trip. This doesn't mean I can afford it but it has been forever since I have done this. As in 5 years. So I have been looking and I think I am going to Tyra nd go to Chicago in July or maybe Denver. Both instances would be around the premise of going to a Cubs game. I would prefer to go to Wrigley field in Chicago but if due to money and timing I would be okay with going to Coord field in Denver. So! I will start trying to figure out how to go do that. Unfortunately that means taking time off work which I hate doing for many reasons but I guess it's tme to suck it up and go.
Also I think I want to take a road trip. I was thinking of going to Arizona, and visit Steve. Maybe go camping at Havasupai falls. But that is yet to be seen.
All I know is that I am ready to go on a trip. And soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment