Friday, June 28, 2013

100

I was considering doing a little story I have been writing for this, my 100th post. But after today, I realized that would be pointless.

I have been trying and for the most part succeeding at being positive and happy for the past 4 months; but it is getting really hard when people see my kindness or effort thereof and take advantage of it.

I have been walked on and treated like crap for a long time and I am tired of it.

I had a long scathing post written out, just tearing into people that have made my life hell for the past year; but I am better than that. I know it, and you know it. Just know this, if you're wondering if you were included in that post, it probably means you did something to deserve to be there and were.

Now I know the people that read this can be numbered on one half of one hand but I still don't care. I need at least someone to know that I am truely, 100% angry at so many people.

No comments:

Post a Comment