Monday, May 13, 2013

Waiting to spend all my money

I'm a little bugged, I thought that my old work would let me know about problems if they saw them but I guess I was wrong. I sit here at Rocky's in Spanish Fork waiting for them to tell me how much I have to spend to fix my fuel leak that my old manager forgot to tell me about two weeks ago. So now it looks as though the money I was saving now goes to this. Oh the joys of owning a vehicle. Along that note, my legs KILL from riding a bike to work and back last night. It's been forever since I last rode a bike, and I can and will be feeling that for days.
Oh and there we have it, $540 to fix it. Joy. Oh and what shows up while I'm waiting to hear? An email informing me my insurance premiums are going up. Fantastic. Gotta love good days like this.
But I can't complain, I have had some great past couple of months, a bad day was bound to show up. It'll pass soon enough. Though it looks as though I will be spending a lot more time at home...for free.
So not much else going on, still trying to revive my yard, working over night, a bit of Geocaching to start the summer, and the thought of maybe going on a date. But we'll see what happens as the summer moves along. Hopefully I can do a BBQ sometime soon, bring everybody out to enjoy my crappy yard.
.
.
.sorry not the most compelling post but its a post none the less

No comments:

Post a Comment